2019 was full to the brim with change and tens of thousands of photos. I went back through all the sessions I shot this year and chose 100 photos that made me pause mid-scroll.
For some of these photos, I knew from the second I pressed the shutter that they were going to be my favorites. With others, it wasn’t until I revisited the gallery that I felt their emotional impact.
For me, 2019 was a year of big personal change;
- we moved from North Dakota to Massachusetts
- I left my job to take Caroline the Photographer full-time
- I married by wonderful husband, Eliot
- we had a wonderful honeymoon (some pics are below, but if you want to see more, check out my post all about our honeymoon in Malta)
- we bought our first house
2019 brought big, life-altering, frustrating, joyous change and I am grateful for every last bit. But, I am looking forward to the deep growth and peace that will come in 2020.
Here’s to a new year of storytelling and story-capturing!
Families & Newborns
Influencers & Branding
Couples & Engagements
Thank you so much for a wonderful year, I can’t wait to work with you in 2020!
Want some more photo goodness? Check out my Top Photos of 2018!
SO MANY AMAZING PHOTOS, CAROLINE! Thank you so much for including me and all of your support over the last few weeks!