2019 was full to the brim with change and tens of thousands of photos. I went back through all the sessions I shot this year and chose 100 photos that made me pause mid-scroll.
For some of these photos, I knew from the second I pressed the shutter that they were going to be my favorites. With others, it wasn’t until I revisited the gallery that I felt their emotional impact.
For me, 2019 was a year of big personal change;
- we moved from North Dakota to Massachusetts
- I left my job to take Caroline the Photographer full-time
- I married by wonderful husband, Eliot
- we had a wonderful honeymoon (some pics are below, but if you want to see more, check out my post all about our honeymoon in Malta)
- we bought our first house
2019 brought big, life-altering, frustrating, joyous change and I am grateful for every last bit. But, I am looking forward to the deep growth and peace that will come in 2020.
Here’s to a new year of storytelling and story-capturing!
Families & Newborns
Influencers & Branding
Couples & Engagements
Thank you so much for a wonderful year, I can’t wait to work with you in 2020!
Want some more photo goodness? Check out my Top Photos of 2018!